Upcoming Scientific Meeting: Preparations and Bla Bla




Just finished the scripts and other things for checkup with the Professor. I have a meeting on this 13th and 14th near Okayama, getting prepared for last few weeks. I am tired!! very tired!!

The slides were prepared few days back. Time 7 minutes for me and 3 minutes for discussions. A total of 8 slides. It really becomes very painful when you have to make slides and speech's for short period of time. You need to put all features as well as need to discuss all points of your research.

Now the most difficult time. The practice for the coming two days!! Ohhh and then corrections with Professors comments. Then again presentations.

What a boring cycle of science.

Why do we need presentations?? Isn't it would be great if we don't have to participate any scientific meeting!!

I was kidding. Actually these scientific meetings helps a lot. Give you more ideas and help your research in various capacities.

I am worried little bit as I am presenting these data for the first time. Probably that is the reason.

Anyway, GOOD LUCK to me!!


No comments: