Love and Passion

Last night we had a fight!!

I usually do not say anything to her but last night it was a bit of hot communications. May be I was tired and exhausted for whole day lab works.

So, went to bed with a heavy heart. The weather was still gloomy.

In the morning, when I was looking for the warmth as usual, she said "let me sleep, waked whole night!!"

At first, thought she was still angry. But when I heard the reason of not sleeping, was feeling very happy.

At late night, when I was sleeping, told her "I am feeling cold, give me the blanket and went to the sleeping world immediately!!" After that she was worried, could not sleep and waked up whole night for my next response and went to sleep in the early morning.

Honey these words are not new to you, but want to say that, I am glad to have you with me!!

Hope the Denver's song will express my feelings. I wish I could sing that song for her:

2 comments:

Imti said...

Hi dosto,

Shabash, Banglate likhte bohut energy lagey.

Tor Hobey.

Congrats. Read mine sometime too.

Rasel said...

hah hah

bhalo koisos. ta ektu lage energy. koto jaygay to koto energy lose kori nahoy ei khane ektu korlam :)

okay will read ur blog too